Friday, September 11, 2009

OMFG

The highly anticipated Gossip Girl inspired Anna Sui for Target line landed in stores today (tricky since the launch date is Sept. 13th). So, I zipped over to Target early and was relieved to find the full collection there and intact. It was definitely a crowded spot amongst the other clothing brands but still pretty civil with no elbows out (yet)! I suspect that by Sunday, there will be little remaining on the racks. I was not disappointed in the styles, but some of the fabrics felt too rough or the cut was ill-fitting. By far, my favorite piece was the ivory lace dress, which was also the one that came home with me. A close second was the blue belted shirt-dress. It was comfortable and had a cute shape, but I only allowed myself one look. Wasn't that thoughtful to leave some for everyone else?

And even though all the excitement and buzz is over Anna Sui right now, you must check out the other Anna at Target. Anna Sheffield's line of jewelry is so precious and well made. It all has a very vintage appeal especially the cuckoo clock ring and the birds & scissors earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment