Tuesday, September 22, 2009

domino effect

The way it was. Vibrant pages & cover from domino magazine.
P
hotos by Melanie Acevedo

The future online magazine, Lonny. It's first issue features former domino editor-in-chief Deborah Needleman in her garden.

Like many other interior & decorating minded folks, I was heartbroken when domino magazine folded. So the news I saw today via WWD brings me great joy and hope for the future of magazines. The idea is a stellar one, a former domino editor teaming up with other greats in the industry to create an online-only shelter magazine, called Lonny. The name is a combination of New York and London and it's exciting launch is right around the corner on October 1st. Lonny will give similar features, tips and style like the old domino print mag, but with all viewing and shop linking done online...I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment