Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"print is not dead"

I know many people (me for one) who've been sad since the end of magazines like Domino and Blueprint. So imagine my delight when a friend told me about Anthology, a new shelter & lifestyle magazine by Anh-Minh Le and Meg Mateo Ilasco. From the preview of Anthology magazine's first issue to the cast of amazing talent on the masthead, I am beyond excited. I'm also in love with their premiere cover illustration by Kris Atomic and can't stop watching the genius stop-motion video by Thayer Allyson Gowdy. There will always be something very special about an actual print magazine, that I'll end up holding onto for years. Definitely signing up for my subscription today!

Print Is Not Dead from Anthology Magazine on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment